CHALLENGES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS SECURITY
- According to a Norton survey of 1000 small to medium business, close to 90 think that they were not at risk of experiencing a cyber-attack.
- However 25 in of SMEs Australia have been attacked in 2017 according to the same survey.
- Cost of cyber-crime to SMEs have risen by 56 in 1 year to an average of $10,299 from an earlier figure of $6,591. More than 30 companies agrees that they will not survive for more than a week without critical information. Read the entire report here.
HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS?
- Investing in security and backups can prove to be more cost effective in the long run. Do not wait until you or the business next door is attacked. Have security measures in place because your business might be more vulnerable than you think.
- Always update your software and devices with the latest version. Most companies will release version update to include patches that fix vulnerabilities. Your employees can be the best line of defense, hence ensure educating them about cyber-security best practices.
- Always take precautions and use VPN services while connecting to public WiFi networks. Use strong passwords and change them every few months.
OUR SME SOLUTION
- We offer a 100 SaaS solution with easy deployment and no maintenance. It comes with endpoint security with features like anti-malware, device control, Firewall, Application control, web filtering, etc. And can also help your small business against phishing, viruses and spyware.
- We also offer best in the class Point of Sale (POS) security solution. Preventing your business from being hacked by data protection, device hijacking, Anti-SSL sniffing, etc.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Not sure what solution does your SME or Home needs?