Encrypted data is protected data. Encryption is defined as scrambling sensitive information so that is not readable to anyone except the intended recipient. Encryption can be provided by a hardware or a software which uses a series of mathematical operations to generate encrypted data called cypher text. The recipient, must have an ‘electronic key’ to decrypt data. The data is then converted back to a readable form called clear text using a similar device.
Four basic levels of deployment of encryption in the technology are:
- Full-disk encryption or media
- File system level encryption
- Database level encryption
- Application level encryption
In most cases, the lower in the stack that encryption is employed, the simpler and less intrusive the implementation will be. However, implementing encryption higher in the stack, will provide higher standards of security and mitigate more threats and vice versa.
OUR ENCRYPTION SOLUTIONS
- Encrypt your information irrespective of its current location, to make sure only authorized person can access it. With central monitoring and controls, revoke or change rights with ease.
- Full disk encryption which includes leading disk encryption products to ensure compliance. Removable media protection can also be included.
- Every organisation will have sensitive documents which would need special protection, protect these documents from being shared across devices, servers and on the internet.
- Provide end-to-end email message encryption in your network.
- Protect email regardless of whether or not recipients have their own email encryption software.
- Protect your cloud applications and data to deliver encryption and tokenization. We can even assist with compliance for cloud SaaS applications.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line today for an obligation free demo!