Data loss prevention (DLP) is a plan put in place by organisations to make sure that end users do not send sensitive information outside their company network. DLP software helps the network administrators to control the access of end users with regards to what data they can transfer.
Due to unprecedented growth of internet connected devices, DLP is a critical solution to protect critical and confidential information. Some examples of sensitive information are:
- Intellectual Property: source code, product design documents, process documentation, internal price lists
- Corporate Data: Financial documents, strategic planning documents, due diligence research for mergers and acquisitions, employee information
- Customer Data: Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, medical records, financial statements
There are 3 main types of DLP solutions – Network-based, Data center or storage based and Endpoint based.
OUR DLP SOLUTIONS
- Our DLP solution can help your organisation to be compliant with data privacy regulations like the GDPR.
- We can help you identify regulated data and their location. Also be on top of how your sensitive take is used using our solutions.
- Policies that have been tailor made for you organisation to regulate the flow of sensitive data.
- Protect your data even after it has left your managed perimeter. Our partners can help you control who can use your data irrespective of it’s location.
- You can monitor user behavior in handling sensitive data and revoke access in case of security compromise. Documents can also be digitally destroyed in the event of theft or potential risky behavior.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line today for an obligation free demo!